Friday, May 20, 2011

RIVER TEST GAME (aka Japanese IQ Test)


This game is called several different things, some being: The River Test Game, The River Crossing Puzzle, and The Japanese IQ Test.

I have been told that in Japan, if you cannot figure this puzzle out in a specified amount of time, then you will never be hired for an executive position within any company. I don't know how much truth there is to this, but it sounds good so I will believe it until someone tells me otherwise.

I first downloaded this game to my Blackberry a few months ago and I have to say that it is one of the coolest things on the internet right now. Here is a version that you can play online for FREE.

Play for free. See how you do. Challenge your friends. Show your wife (or husband) who is Boss. Show your Boss how dumb He/She is (this may or may not be a good idea). Whatever you do, just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment