Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Water Filtration That Can Change The World


Allow me to introduce you to a cutting edge technology that could change the world that we live in. Seriously, lives will be saved by the tens and hundreds of thousands when this technology becomes more affordable.

Life Saver Systems has developed a water filtration technique that promises to filter ALL bacteria and viruses out of water.

I have been watching this company develop over the past couple of years and I am very happy to see their popularity grow.

Here's something to think about next time you enjoy a glass of ice cold water:

5000 CHILDREN DIE EVERY DAY FROM DISEASES CAUSED BY UNCLEAN DRINKING WATER!!!!!!

That is 208 every hour or 3 every minute

I would say that this technology is one that we simply cannot do without.

The bottles and filters are still pretty pricey so I don't expect to see real World Change any time soon but I am committed to keep following this company in hopes that one day children will no longer have to worry about dying from things like diarrhea.

Purchase a LifeSaver Bottle from their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment